Terms and Conditions
Important information regarding our courses
- Send the completed enrolment form through the web Enrolment Form. You will then receive an invoice by e-mail asking you for a deposit of €200 in order to secure your place. Payment can be done by credit card over the phone or bank transfer (bank details appear on invoice).
- On receipt of your deposit your booking is reserved and you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
- Approximately 10 days before the beginning of the course and once full payment has been received, La Janda will send you information concerning your accommodation.
- All courses incur an administration fee of €45.
- Students who enrol fewer than 20 days prior to the course starting date are required to pay all fees upon enrolment.
- Please note payments are only accepted in Euros and must be received by La Janda 10 days prior to the course starting date.
- Notice given 20 days before start date: full refund less the 200€ deposit which will be valid for one year towards any other booking.
- Less than 20 days notice before start date: student will be charged for the 1st 2 weeks of the course and will be refunded in full for any remaining amount.
- Students who start but do not finish their programme will not be reimbursed any course fees.
GROUP SIZE AND LEVEL:
In order to be able to offer our courses all year round, and to all levels, in the case of only one or two students, the students will receive a reduced number of Spanish lessons as they are more intensive with only 2 students.
- General Intensive 20 sessions per week – 1 student / 10 private sessions 2 students / 15 private sessions
- General Intensive 30 sessions per week – 1 student / 15 private sessions 2 students / 20 private sessions
Classes will not be held nor recuperated on the following national and local holidays:
1.1 New years / 6.1 The Three Wise Men Day / 28.2 Día de Andalucía / 19.4 Good Friday / 1.5 Labour Day / 15.8 Asunción de la Virgen / 12.10 National Holiday / 1.11 All Saints Day / 8.12 Day of the Inmaculate Conception / 25.12 Christmas Day.