Terms and Conditions
Important information regarding our courses
- Send the completed enrolment form through the web Enrolment Form. You will then receive an invoice by e-mail asking you for a deposit of €200 in order to secure your place. Payment can be done by credit card over the phone or bank transfer (bank details appear on invoice).
- For Group Courses and courses requiring VISA invitations we require a 20% deposit (this is refundable in the case of a VISA being denied).
- On receipt of your deposit, your booking is reserved and you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
- Approximately 10 days before the beginning of the course and once full payment has been received, La Janda will send you information concerning your accommodation.
- All courses incur an administration fee of €45.
- Students who enrol fewer than 20 days prior to the course starting date are required to pay all fees upon enrolment.
- Please note payments are only accepted in Euros and must be received by La Janda 10 days prior to the course starting date.
- Notice given 20 days before start date: full refund less the 200€ deposit which will be valid for one year towards any other booking.
- Less than 20 days notice before start date: student will be charged for the first 2 weeks of the course and will be refunded in full for any remaining amount.
- Students who start but do not finish their programme will not be reimbursed any course fees.
CANCELLATION DUE TO COVID:
In the event of travel being suspended due to COVID we offer flexibility to change the dates of any courses booked until June 2022.
GROUP SIZE AND LEVEL:
In order to be able to offer our courses all year round, and to all levels, in the case of only one or two students, the students will receive a reduced number of Spanish lessons as they are more intensive with only 2 students.
- General Intensive 20 sessions per week – 1 student / 10 private sessions 2 students / 15 private sessions
- General Intensive 30 sessions per week – 1 student / 15 private sessions 2 students / 20 private sessions
Classes will not be held nor recuperated on the following national and local holidays:
02.04 Good Friday / 16.04 Feria de Primavera / 12.10 National Holiday / 01.11 Todos los Santos / 6.12 Constitution Day
The school will close for Christmas on Friday 23rd December until the 9th January 2023.
** COVID 19 **
Students must comply with the Covid-19 risk containment rules. Hand sanitizer is available in all classrooms and the wearing of masks is optional. Students also need to be patient and wait outside the school until their class is ready to avoid unnecessary crowding.
In lodgings with host families students must respect the rules of each family, this will be included in the document confirming the accommodation which is sent prior to arrival.